Yep, another Camp Granola adventure on the horizon. In two short weeks we’ll be starting the next cross-country expedition with GeoWoodstock X in Sellersburg, Indiana.
So to whet your appetites, here’s the Top 5 Reasons I’m chomping at my granola bit to get there.
- 5. From the “Duh!” Department…the geocaching.
- 4. New scenery…we haven’t spent any time in the Louisville/Sellersburg area before.
- 3. It’s the biggest geocaching event in the world…and I’m always up for a party.
- 2. Anywhere is better Suburban Golf Course Hell.
- 1. I’ll be surrounded by people crazier than myself for once. Sure I’ve done the E.T. Highway…trust me, that’s nothing compared to what hard-core cachers do. Seriously, I’m a lightweight.
From there we jump off through twelve more states and dip our toes into Canada on our way to TBEX in Keystone, CO. We’ll keep you posted if you’ll pardon the blogger humor.
And now for your moment of green…
You might also like...